Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS2 Backup

n00b BT Rep: +1

Urgent

Is it possible for Blockbuster or other video/game rental stores to figure that you've made a backup of a PS2 game?

2. Games   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by madman1611 View Post
    Is it possible for Blockbuster or other video/game rental stores to figure that you've made a backup of a PS2 game?
    Nope. Just don't return the "backup".

yo

3. Games   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Nope. Just don't return the "backup".
    Yeah they cannot find out...even if you have that guilty look that you had stolen $1000.

Back in the days i used to hear that people could find out if you copied their disks but you cant.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. Games   -   #4
    Yeah, I heard that too back in the day so I was a bit paranoid. Thanks for the replies.

5. Games   -   #5
    Also, is it possible for them to figure out if you just rip the contents of the game to ur hd like with decrypter??

6. Games   -   #6
    Bump....

7. Games   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    again no they can't....

8. Games   -   #8
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Also, is it possible for them to figure out if you just rip the contents of the game to ur hd like with decrypter??
    Again no unless you told them.

Although renting out 4 dvds and then giving them back the next day seems a bit fishy. Just don't overdo it. I don't have a blockbuster membership so i couldn't copy DVD's even if i wanted to. The only way i can get em is from corner shops that have small dvd rentals.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

9. Games   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Absolutely no way

10. Games   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Again no unless you told them.

Although renting out 4 dvds and then giving them back the next day seems a bit fishy. Just don't overdo it. I don't have a blockbuster membership so i couldn't copy DVD's even if i wanted to. The only way i can get em is from corner shops that have small dvd rentals.
    meh...I wouldn't worry about that either. You know the pimple-faced 17 yr old behind the counter probably got that job just so he could burn every game/movie in sight.

yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast