Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: hot wiring moped

  1. #1
    Daz
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    32
    hi can any tell me how i can hotwire a mo ped because i have lost my key to it if you can get pictures how to do it that would be great but if not just tell me how plz cheers

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrical View Post
    hi can any tell me how i can hotwire a mo ped because i have lost my key to it if you can get pictures how to do it that would be great but if not just tell me how plz cheers
    Jam a screwdriver into the ignition slot and jerk it upwards in a forceful manner.

    Job's a good 'un.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrical View Post
    hi can any tell me how i can hotwire a mo ped because i have lost my key to it if you can get pictures how to do it that would be great but if not just tell me how plz cheers
    If it's really a moped can't you just like, pedal for the time being?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Cut the ignition wires, from where you insert the key.

    Straighten a paperclip.

    Insert the straight paper clip into one of the wires.

    Then insert it into the other. Completing the circuit.

    Prevents all the fannying about with wrapping wires around each other. With the sparks and the pain.

    When you want to stop the engine simply remove from one or other.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Whilst on the subject

    Could anyone tell me how to con a multimillion dollar business concern?
    I've written it down somewhere but I lost the bit of paper


    Thanks

    Much appreciated

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    I could, but I shan't.

    How many apostrophes should the word "shan't" have btw.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    shaln't

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Cut the ignition wires, from where you insert the key.

    Straighten a paperclip.

    Insert the straight paper clip into one of the wires.

    Then insert it into the other. Completing the circuit.

    Prevents all the fannying about with wrapping wires around each other. With the sparks and the pain.

    When you want to stop the engine simply remove from one or other.
    Whats the difference between wrapping the wires together and sticking a paper clip in?
    Either way there would be sparks, and I doubt any pain...

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Cut the ignition wires, from where you insert the key.

    Straighten a paperclip.

    Insert the straight paper clip into one of the wires.

    Then insert it into the other. Completing the circuit.

    Prevents all the fannying about with wrapping wires around each other. With the sparks and the pain.

    When you want to stop the engine simply remove from one or other.
    Whats the difference between wrapping the wires together and sticking a paper clip in?
    Either way there would be sparks, and I doubt any pain...
    There's far fewer sparks with the paper clip method, it works better and is easier to disconnect, reconnect when required.

    To disconnect the wrapped wires is a pain in the arse, to disconnect the paperclip method you simply pull on the wire, ooer missus, and it comes apart, leaving the paperclip in one of the wires.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Jam a screwdriver into the ignition slot and jerk it upwards in a forceful manner.

    Job's a good 'un.
    Yep, that'll do it.
    Or just unsrew the ignition and twist the wires together.

    Or carry it home

    Jonno

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •