Thread: gardening

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    One CEO always scheduled staff meetings for 4:30 on Friday afternoons. One of the employees finally got up the nerve to ask why, the CEO explained, “I’ll tell you its very simple – it’s the only time of the week when none of you seems to want to argue with me.”
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Three men were sitting on a park bench. The one in the middle was reading a newspaper; the others were pretending to fish. They baited imaginary hooks, cast lines, and reeled in their catch.
    A passing policeman stopped to watch the spectacle and asked the man in the middle if he new the other two. “Oh yes” he said. “They ‘re my friends.”
    “In that case,” warned the officer, “you’d better get them out of here!”
    “Yes, sir” the man replied, and he began rowing furiously
    ------------------------------------------------------
    When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, fishing, always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
    When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a few minutes.
    When I came out again I handed her a tooth brush. "When you finish cutting the grass," I said, "you might as well sweep the sidewalk."
    The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.
    Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    A HUGE black guy walks in to a bar.
    He goes to a little white guy and took his drink.
    Then the black guy looks at the white guy and says "Got a problem with that?"
    So the white guy says "You know what? I've been having the worst fucking day you can think of.
    In the morning my wife told me that she is leaving me, then I got fired at my job, then I discover that my car got stolen, and now when I try to kill myself you drink my god-damned poison!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lol at the 2nd one

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    lol
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]