Thread: Windows Xp Professional

i am currently on windows xp, and i was contemplating downloading profsional of kazza? its called 'ofice xp professional with frontpage' , if i install this will it delte all my files and programs , or can i run it as normal with all the benits of professional ? thanks people , help would apreciated

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    o and has anyone actyually downloded professional of kazza? thanks

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    You're supposed to be able to upgrade right over the other system. I've known people to do this but would advise against it. Try your luck.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Bad idea. Just stick with the one you got. Upgrades with XP can cause failures in programs.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    i did get lucky with xp corp i guess. i upgraded and not reinstalled a new version 2 weeks ago, and everything is smoooooth. for some reason there is not enough o's in smooth to describe it. lol
    thx again to trshady's version!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    grrrrrr

why is it so many people get confused with OFFICE XP PROFESSIONAL and WINDOWS XP CORP WHY why why!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by adthomp@5 May 2003 - 22:57
    grrrrrr

why is it so many people get confused with OFFICE XP PROFESSIONAL and WINDOWS XP CORP WHY why why!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ
    Its all in a name, maybe in the exitment of wanting a new os they just go a little ape shit
    (plus some idiot tagged it as "totally awsome" )
    I have the same version, and let me tell you its nothing special

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    TRUST ME... If you've already got the Home Version i wouldn't even bother with the PRO upgrade. Too much of a headache for such a small difference.