Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Gowenna

Hey i was just wondering does anybody know anything about GOWENNA. I mean i know he relieses a lot of games n stuff, but recently I found on the donkey network some tributes and RIP and stuff. So I a like -- is he dead? Or is it she actually

2. Lounge   -   #2

Dedicated to Gowenna. She founded this community in 2001, programmed the first system and was a good friend to lots of us. She died in a car accident at the beginning of 2002. Rest in peace Gowenna, you will be remembered.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    "...She founded this community in 2001, programmed the first system "

So she founded SB .. Wow. Ok. And what about "programmed the first system " -- whats that system they are referring to?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I never been over there before.They have 116643 registered users on their forum.And I thought us catching "Unite The Cows" was the goal.

Damn.....we are small time.....I need a beer after seeing that.We have alot of work ahead of us.We are coming up on our one year anniversary and have not even reached 20,000 members yet.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Yeah, their forum is huge, alot of members. So we're below 20,000, we're still good.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Maybe I just thought we were big time cause we had the name Kazaa on our shit.I guess not.

I guess we need to get a Advertising Team together.First of all we need to change Pauls page with them Pop Ups.And need to get our own URL.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@6 May 2003 - 01:42
    I never been over there before.
    U r missing a lot dude. I personally like the k-lite forum the best, but they have hreat release links for the donkey network -- all working and with EXCELLENT quality. Well, at least thats the only way to get nice gamez : full noncorrupted sweet iso ) I was so f* surprise to see how many ppl share all the diablo cds -- smth u wont find in Kazaa.

Anyways ... lets talk about Gowenna )

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@6 May 2003 - 01:50

I guess we need to get a Advertising Team together..
    Dude i just promoted the k-lite forum up there (ull thank me later) -- I just had to, I had to link the sexiest thread in the WORLD )

http://forum.sharereactor.com/viewtopic.ph...p=772692#772692

Well, not that i want to associate k-lite forums with post like that but .. whats the best ways to attract ppl )

OK. I am ready (drumroll...)

Thank me now )

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by KurtCocain+5 May 2003 - 19:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KurtCocain @ 5 May 2003 - 19:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@6 May 2003 - 01:50

I guess we need to get a Advertising Team together..
    Dude i just promoted the k-lite forum up there (ull thank me later) -- I just had to, I had to link the sexiest thread in the WORLD )

http://forum.sharereactor.com/viewtopic.ph...p=772692#772692

Well, not that i want to associate k-lite forums with post like that but .. whats the best ways to attract ppl )

OK. I am ready (drumroll...)

Thank m now ) [/b][/quote]
    Ewwww good one.Thanks buddy.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by KurtCocain@5 May 2003 - 17:58
    Thank m now )
    Thanks M

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast