Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Want To Say Hi To Everyone For My 1st Post

Poster
    hehe cheers... i'll save it for the weekend though, i've work tomorrow

2. Lounge   -   #22
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Mudvanye... welcome to your favorite board (ok, that's a cheap rip-off of the Red Elvises - Your Favorite Rock and Roll Band).

Watch out for out of the shadows, Rocktron's sig walks by, reminding everyone to beware the dark secrets FC has tucked away for the day to come...

Seriously, have fun. Be gracious to the ladies or you'll find more trouble than you can handle, lol.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Yeah welcome to the board dude; I hope you'll be a long term member and get to know us all.
    We all know each other in here and if some of us seem rude or offensive, it's just the way we are.
    If you have any problem with flaming thats not called for then just ignore it. If not then just defend yourself in a non insulting manner and I'm sure we'll all get along(and grow to like you)
    Peace, Love and Happiness be with you.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Good morning, And in case i don't see you, Good afternoon Good evening, And good night.
    This is the Best, KaZaA Lite is COOL
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #25
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    when i joined the board i didn't get a fan fair, no 'hi welcome to the board', no 'welcome to the board dude, no I hope you'll be a long term member and get to know us all'

but then again i didn't post a topic in the lounge first, ahh i don't care really.....

you guys suck i hate you all i'm gonna spam the questions section
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@8 May 2003 - 21:19
    Good morning, And in case i don't see you, Good afternoon Good evening, And good night.
    This is the Best, KaZaA Lite is COOL

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@8 May 2003 - 21:49
    when i joined the board i didn't get a fan fair, no 'hi welcome to the board', no 'welcome to the board dude, no I hope you'll be a long term member and get to know us all'

but then again i didn't post a topic in the lounge first, ahh i don't care really.....

you guys suck i hate you all i'm gonna spam the questions section
    That's a bit h4r5h.

Maybe it's because you don't know the difference between fan fair and fanfare.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 May 2003 - 09:12
    Just stick with me NOOB and you will do fine.
    That's right, FC will show you around and it'll be fine. FC likes Newbies, isn't that right?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude_[R.I.P.]+8 May 2003 - 17:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Great_Dude_[R.I.P.] @ 8 May 2003 - 17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 May 2003 - 09:12
    Just stick with me NOOB and you will do fine.
    That&#39;s right, FC will show you around and it&#39;ll be fine. FC likes Newbies, isn&#39;t that right? [/b][/quote]
    :beerchug: Woooooohoooooo&#33;Bring on the NOOBs&#33; :beerchug:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123