Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Bleach

  1. #1
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Some of my whites are looking a bit grubby.
    Can I put some bleach in the washing machine or would it be a better idea to just soak the whites in the sink with the bleach?

    I'd ask my mum, but I can't get a hold of her

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Soak them in cold water and bleach,do not put bleach in your machine it will rot your rubbers.

    edit:Then rinse them out and run them through the machine


    You can tell I'm dosmesticated

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Thanks Gripper. Will do

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    do not put bleach in your machine it will rot your rubbers
    I'm actually quite impressed by that.

    Jonno

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    The air from bleach is quite toxic, avoid sleeping next to it with windows closed.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    Soak them in cold water and bleach,do not put bleach in your machine it will rot your rubbers.

    edit:Then rinse them out and run them through the machine


    You can tell I'm dosmesticated
    Most impressed

    That was what my Mum always used to do.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    14,760
    I avoid this problem by not owning any whites.
    Just pants left in wash, whites.

    See, goths are not misunderstood mentalists. They just weren't taught how to remove blood stains as a young un.
    They can tak' oour lives, but they cannae tak' oour troousers!
    ___________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post
    I avoid this problem by not owning any whites.
    Just pants left in wash, whites.

    See, goths are not misunderstood mentalists. They just weren't taught how to remove blood stains as a young un.
    I read that ...... then wished I hadn't.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    The air from bleach is quite toxic, avoid sleeping next to it with windows closed.
    Thx for the lifesaving tip.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post
    I avoid this problem by not owning any whites.
    Just pants left in wash, whites.

    See, goths are not misunderstood mentalists. They just weren't taught how to remove blood stains as a young un.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/album/94305/bleach

    bd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •