Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Girl Help Lol

I have been in love with this chick for quite sometime (almost 2 months). I am pretty sure she likes me because her friends tell me 'she thinks your a REALLY kool guy'. I am going to ask her out on friday, but I have never asked a girl out before and I CANT fuck this up because if she ended up saying no I would just die. lol.. Soooo, How shoulld I ask her out and how can I tell for sure that she likes me??

BTW, I am in 8th grade, 14 years, and the worst thing is I am grounded until June 13 (don't ask) so I wont be able to see her much outside of school if ofcourse we do go out..

thanx

and ladies,tel me wat u like to hear from a guy.. lol

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    First piece of advice - don't take it so seriously. I'm sure it's hard, I remember the amplifying effect of hormones at that age but you fret about it and you just end up not doing it the way you wanted. The beauty part is I can remember screwing sstuff up so much back then, but it still usually worked out cause everyone is a bit unsure. Just relax and be natural about it. You'll do fine.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    She already thinks you're cool so don't make it a big thing, just be yourself. Try to ask her casually, so she feels relaxed too.

Play it cool and good luck! B)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    ok simply put (and im only 15 but i know),just be calm and just say it.if ur nervous and worrying about it,it will only screw it up.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Just say you like her and want to care for a date. If she says: but I dont even know yea..jus say: Yes, I dont know you ether and would like to get to know you better.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Alright.. hehe. ill tell you guys how it goes this friday...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    ok, maybe u want some girl advice on this one:

First of all: she DOES like you. When a girl of that age says she thinks you're cool, it means she's madly in love with you.
    Secondly: don't PLAN what you're going to say. It'll sound all wrong at the moment and it will get you nervous. Go with the flow, be relaxed and everything will be fine
    Third: if it's the first date, better not buy flowers or candy or stuff. She'll think you're trying to press her into sth.

Just be yourself, don't worry too much about it. Of you guys are meant to be together, everything will go alright by itself

greets

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I am 38 years old. And if I knew then (at your age) what I know now, I'd ask that girl in a heart-beat. Don't miss an oppurtunity.

If you don't ask, you have 100% of not going out with her. That is worse than her saying NO.

Be cool about it. Relax yourself. And just ask. If she says no, it is not the end. I kicked myself many of times for being shy.

People change, and that girl may change too. So if she says no now, maybe next year she'll say yes. She may be kicking herself, some day, if she says no to you.

And if she does say no, and you realy feel bad about it, that's okay. You don't want to be with somebody who doesn't want to be with you. Don't take this in a bad way. She may like you as a friend. Forced relations are not fun. You just have to let it happen.

Don't give up. She may say no, because she may not realy know you. There is no harm in gently letting her know who you are. Sometimes you got to break the shell. Be clever about it. If you are good (or talented) at something, use it to your advantage.

-Good Luck

9. Lounge   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Spindulik@6 May 2003 - 10:44
    I am 38 years old. And if I knew then (at your age) what I know now, I'd ask that girl in a heart-beat. Don't miss an oppurtunity.

If you don't ask, you have 100% of not going out with her. That is worse than her saying NO.

Be cool about it. Relax yourself. And just ask. If she says no, it is not the end. I kicked myself many of times for being shy.

People change, and that girl may change too. So if she says no now, maybe next year she'll say yes. She may be kicking herself, some day, if she says no to you.

And if she does say no, and you realy feel bad about it, that's okay. You don't want to be with somebody who doesn't want to be with you. Don't take this in a bad way. She may like you as a friend. Forced relations are not fun. You just have to let it happen.

Don't give up. She may say no, because she may not realy know you. There is no harm in gently letting her know who you are. Sometimes you got to break the shell. Be clever about it. If you are good (or talented) at something, use it to your advantage.

-Good Luck
    Spin-
    If ANY of us knew then what we know now, we'd ALL be serving life sentences or too rich to be bothered advising anyone about anything.

Good advice, nonetheless.

P.S. Two years to forty, at which point you will begin your FIFTH DECADE. Just thought I'd mention it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    sk8punk151-

One additional point:
    Re: your thread title "...guys or chicks".

Do yourself the significant favor of referring to members of the fairer sex as girls, women, or ladies, etc.
    It may not seem the case now, but there will come a time when you see one whose company you desire, and you will be done in by the use of terms like 'chick' before you get out of the blocks. It's a matter of respect; they are not chicks (and for other readers, neither are they "bitches" or "ho's").
    This is not to deny the the existence of those three catagories of female, just to indicate that you would probably not find them suitable for your own......purposes?

I had a friend once who referred to his girl as "my old lady" constantly; I chose to remind him that, were she indeed an "old lady", he would want no parts of her. He blew me off.

His former "old lady" is now my wife. B)
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast