Thread: DBZ torrent

Icon3

My sister has been bugging me about this for a while. Does any one know where I can find DBZ torrent files? I want to download them a few at a time though, because I only have about 10 gigs of space left on my ibook.

I'm desperate I've been searching for 3 days already. I'm looking for the original japanese version with english subtitles.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyone View Post
    My sister has been bugging me about this for a while. Does any one know where I can find DBZ torrent files? I want to download them a few at a time though, because I only have about 10 gigs of space left on my ibook.

I'm desperate I've been searching for 3 days already. I'm looking for the original japanese version with english subtitles.

Thanks
    Search on torrentspy.... usually has what most people are looking for.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    i suggest torrent-finder

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I ntried those site, the both of them have batches of scattered episodes grouped together. Also they also have the whole series in 1 which is too big for my computer. But thanks.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I ntried those site, the both of them have batches of scattered episodes grouped together. Also they also have the whole series in 1 which is too big for my computer. But thanks.
    You can download selected episodes from those batches no problems.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    try bitmetv...you can find them all...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Wishmaster2: You need an invite to logon to that site, could you or some one else invite me in? I'm responsible.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Wishmaster2: You need an invite to logon to that site, could you or some one else invite me in? I'm responsible.
    Wait your turn mate.... . I dont wanna be harsh or anything but you need to wait alteast a month and have 5 posts minimum before you can request. Also this is not the bittorent invites section.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    post after a month to the invites section and you will get one....just follow the rulles!!

also you can try demonoid....a friend of mine is downloading the dbz from there