Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me..

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    ..or is Family Guy starting to become like The Simpsons? I cant point my finger on it..but they are starting to seem similar.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    its you.

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Alright. you douchebag

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Yep. It's you. Family Guy is still quite funny, but The Simpsons hasn't even been worth watching in years. They're awful now.

yo

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    They're both tired, boring and formulatic. But to be honest Family Guy has always been a rip of the Simpsons (just with references to 80's put in where the jokes should be).

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Faint BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The Simpsons has sucked for a while. Family Guy is still great!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    I thought it was bad when the Simpsons totally ripped off the idea of the character Death from Family Guy. I was shocked when I saw that episode of the Simpsons because it was so similar to the episode in FG. There was also another case of The Simpsons stealing stuff from FG that I cant quite remember at the moment.

However, recently I have noticed this in Family Guy. Since I've seen every episode on The Simpsons many times, and as FG airs I've always seen every episode of it as well. I have noticed that Family Guy is stealing stuff from The Simpsons as well. Although it's hard to point fingers because it's impossible to determine where the chain of stealing ideas starts. It's kind of like pointing fingers at all car manufacturers because they stole the idea of the wheel from Prehistoric times.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i'd say the simpsons is trying to be family guy now. with irrelevent risque jokes and lack of plot lines

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Yeah but look at the years of humour The Simpsons put up. Can Family Guy match that?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    However, recently I have noticed this in Family Guy. Since I've seen every episode on The Simpsons many times, and as FG airs I've always seen every episode of it as well. I have noticed that Family Guy is stealing stuff from The Simpsons as well. Although it's hard to point fingers because it's impossible to determine where the chain of stealing ideas starts. It's kind of like pointing fingers at all car manufacturers because they stole the idea of the wheel from Prehistoric times.
    There basically arent any new things that can be done. Everyone now adays is riping something from a tv series that has already aired.

Watch this episode of South Park if you dont believe me
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast