Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In regards to templateshares

The Best Trader BT Rep: +5

Urgent

No, I dont want one, but I hope some of you know it's not even a torrent website. A lot aren't aware of this.
    Hello!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolguy View Post
    No, I dont want one, but I hope some of you know it's not even a torrent website. A lot aren't aware of this.
    Yeah but i still wonder why it is wanted...
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    People just like the mere mention of a site thats hard to get into and automatically want it for no apparent reason. Its better to have things you need than to squander invites on something you don't even want.
    Hello!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Hey coolguy we should make a torrent site by ourselves huh! I mean we got all the good sites between us. I mean i got u*-*, sct, ftn.....etc and u got mininova and torrentspy! I got an idea aswell coolguy, y dont u actually post screens of some of the sites u apparently hav?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by jrk00432 View Post
    Hey coolguy we should make a torrent site by ourselves huh! I mean we got all the good sites between us. I mean i got u*-*, sct, ftn.....etc and u got mininova and torrentspy! I got an idea aswell coolguy, y dont u actually post screens of some of the sites u apparently hav?
    Man thats some grudge you have....just let him be. If he wanted to reveal his accounts via screenshots and prove he had them accounts he would have done so long ago.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6

Laugh

Still bitter I didn't give you any invites jrk? Congrats, you won my "Person Most Hated" award You were the only nominee too.
    Last edited by thecoolguy; 08-28-2006 at 10:05 AM. Reason: im with stupid icon wont work.
    Hello!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    This post is going out of order again......keep it to trades people and no grudges people.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    jrk i guarentee you the mods arent gonna just let you continue to bash this guy on every thread you should probably chill out.He has already had lots of people say good things about him so he is legit.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Powder User BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jrk00432 View Post
    i am sorry, but i didn't see u starting any giveaways... he doesn't owe u anything

and btw, i think u dropped an "e"
    i hope mods can edit usernames...
    None

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    lol i was just answering his question in his thread so i figured any topic he brought up would be on topic.I have seen that pic millions of times and it still makes me laugh every time he looks so hammered.Guess it doesnt matter what you look like when you have over 100 million bucks right and a hot chick like that on top of it.

Yeah the freckles on her shoulders aint too hot but she got a pretty face and nice teeth lol.
    Last edited by deuce6000; 08-28-2006 at 10:24 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast