Thread: Ali G Show (hbo) Episode 2 "war" Problems

Roosh's Avatar Poster
    Is anyone else getting this problem? I've download 2 differently titled versions of the episode and both freeze at the same point: near the beginning of the show's intro -- the audio continues in real time. I've got the nimo build 7 codecs installed -- anyone know what's going on?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Nemo build 7 is very old. Build 8 and build 9 (beta) are floating around though more buggy than build 7. I found K-Lite Codec Pack more stable. Always remove your old codecs before installing a new one to avoid conflicts.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Roosh@6 May 2003 - 08:31
      Is anyone else getting this problem? I've download 2 differently titled versions of the episode and both freeze at the same point: near the beginning of the show's intro -- the audio continues in real time. I've got the nimo build 7 codecs installed -- anyone know what's going on?
    I think your file has bad frames..

You can fix it with DivFix. Just try it. It's safe, if the file has NO bad frames it won't repair it. But i know it has some or more!
    You can check the file first!
    The only problem with repairing it is, that the file size differs after that.
    So sharing is out of the question after that!

But atleast you can watch the movie now!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    DivFix doesn´t always work,in fact it never repaired any of the movies I had with bad frames.
    I use Virtual Dub and it always works for me.
    If you want to try Virtual Dub,then the guide is here.
    Get ride of bad frames guide

That guide and many more useful links can you found if you click on my signature link