Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People Who Scam U

i have freqntly downloaded games that do absoultlyng and just waste my monthly download space can anyone help us all and list all the games they've downloaded that actually work and who they got it from?
    thanks and i belive this could be a valuble resorce for us all
    kind regards
    some dude

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    On the main site, under verifieds ( but it's hard to get sources for some of'em ). When you do a search for say..Max Payne ( or any one game/file with tons of sources ) , click the [+] and look at what most the files are named. Look at what the "exact" file name is ( eg:"maxpayne.exe" ). Hope this helps

3. Games   -   #3
    I have downloaded at least 5 games, and out of those 5 , only 2 worked. Chessmaster and Warcraft III. When u search and download a game, always get the files that are at least 600 megabytes or higher and are in ISO mode. This seems to work for me most of the time. Hope this helps.

4. Games   -   #4
    thank you very much for your help many people such as myself a appreciated it plz keep messages such as this flowing
    rgards
    some dude

5. Games   -   #5
    Rips can sometimes be very frustrating, i.e dont work or corrupt files. If you really want a game best fine the iso or bin image.

6. Games   -   #6
    silo
    Another trick is to do a search in Kazaa with the filter set to documents. Put in the name of the game your looking for. Most of the it comes up with lots of small files, which contain lists of all the "Fake" versions of the game you want that are available on Kazaa.

Hope that helps.

7. Games   -   #7
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by silo@7 May 2003 - 07:40
    Another trick is to do a search in Kazaa with the filter set to documents. Put in the name of the game your looking for. Most of the it comes up with lots of small files, which contain lists of all the "Fake" versions of the game you want that are available on Kazaa.

Hope that helps.
    You shouldn't open .doc files you get from Kazaa. They could contain a macro virus. The best way to avoid fakes is by using the Verified sections of this board.

Some dude, what specific games are you looking for? Maybe someone here can direct you to a good hash for it.

8. Games   -   #8
    I experience this problem aswell.

What I particularly hate is geesers that rename a game let's say Championship Manager 2002-2003. The filename is CM 02-03.exe. You download the file. You try and install the file and you get a flipping NBA, Motocross etc game. That often does not work. What is the effing point of renamig a file into something it is clearly not? STOP IT!!!!!!!!

I'll try the tips that were given here to avoid this problem in the future.

9. Games   -   #9
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    ur nvr goin 2 b able 2 fix all the probs of downloading games, ull always find fake files and always get corrupted files, its something u just have 2 deal w/ but kazaa is obviously capable of allowing u 2 get games, ive downloaded maybe 30 games/programs that all work but maybe 50 that dont, kazaa aint pefect but it gets the job done, and how can u complain wen its free?
    tYiA

10. Games   -   #10
    Twist3r
    when searching on kazaa leave Auto search more on for like 5-10 minutes then see what file your looking for has the most sorces most of the time this file is real

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast