Thread: Peer Gaurdian

Who Is This...

Connection forcefully closed on: 64.180.xxx.xx - bc.hsia.telus.net
    Connection forcefully closed on: 64.180.xxx.xx - bc.hsia.telus.net

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    It is blocked by default via the 1.4 update, and what am I using that is going or coming from there. Anyway, should I guess then that is not a true threat?

Thanks.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Why is this range of IP's blocked in the 1.4 update? Is this update out to lunch or waht's the deal, lOOk at this, today I got 37 hits from the same IP? WTF.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Mark Twain

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    So if a list is blocked, I take it that it blocks those uploading from me, and me downloading from them as well? I could not figure the link you gave me by the way.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Mark Twain

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    What exactly is the "Aggression" level in Peer Guardian? Should I just leave it at 90?