Thread: Norton System Works

I was given a cd with a file named "norton system works 2003pro.iso.exe"

what do i do with this?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    read the faq it explains about extensions and what to do with them

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I have been trying to search for the information as you suggested, and not having any luck. Please forgive me for not being a very savy user, I am trying my best to self teach. I apologize for being rude and asking for this information from other users who are so knowledgeable. Thought that is what a discussion board was for. Any guidance would be appreciated.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster

hi there !
    do you have WinRAR installed ? if i recall this opens and installs the programme you have there.
    regards
    m8t

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Thank you so much. I did get the file burned as suggested thru nero. it's trying to execute and install. It just keeps telling me it there is software I have tried to remove but need to run symclean to get it done. I run symclean and says all objects have been removed....any suggestions?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I did the registry edit, got rid of the folders and it works now! Thank you so much!