Thread: Ratio proof means nothing!

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    I`ve invited a user with a great ratio proof to oink, and he was banned for a low ratio, but there were no measures regarding me at all.
    I`ve invited another user with a great ratio to oink, he was banned for cheating, and I was warned+all my invites have been taken forever

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pcphil(movie maniac) BT Rep: +5
    same thing happened to me, everything is messed up when it comes to inviting someone to oink. i would say u got to have ratio proof like over 50 gb ul on sites that are very difficult to seed like f***, zionpimps, indietorrents, iplay, finbytes. don't accept any ratio proof that have to do with sites that can get ul credit by donating and seed bonus sites that give u extra ul credit for ul like supertorrents.

still nothing can stop them from cheating or not telling u that they were previously banned before u invited them.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    sorry for you mate, i know how it must feel to have your invite privileges lost because of someone else's misconduct.

pcphil is right, you should seek to invite people who have either a solid upload (50+ gb) or, alternatively, have been members on other sites for a few months.
    there's no guarantee they couldnt be cheaters/leechers but at least the chances are slim.

ppl have to be insane or completely ignorant to try to cheat on oink. stupid bastards!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pcphil View Post
    same thing happened to me, everything is messed up when it comes to inviting someone to oink. i would say u got to have ratio proof like over 50 gb ul on sites that are very difficult to seed like f***, zionpimps, indietorrents, iplay, finbytes. don't accept any ratio proof that have to do with sites that can get ul credit by donating and seed bonus sites that give u extra ul credit for ul like supertorrents.

still nothing can stop them from cheating or not telling u that they were previously banned before u invited them.
    I am only giving invites for sites that it is hard too seed and not where there are thousands of leechers. Sites like supertorrents you get a hell of a lot of seed bonus. I just accept members ratios that are from sites that are good.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Kirkedir's Avatar Eagle Hunter BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    @ pcphil

You cant be shure if they show you great upload on a site.
    Maybe they donate and they get upload credit.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    pcphil(movie maniac) BT Rep: +5
    hmm...yes, that's y i mentioned that part "don't accept any ratio proof that have to do with sites that can get ul credit by donating".

btw, oink is a very secure site, they pay €1514 every month to run it. there is no way anyone can possibly cheat on it and not get caught. don't try.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    oink is a fantastic site, and impossible to cheat on.
    it is very hard for alot of ppl to maintain a ratio there, because its so well seeded. if ur accepting ratio proof for handing out an oink invite, then it should be from a similarly hard to seed site (although oink has the best seed/leech ratio ive come across). anyone can upload alot and keep a good ratio on a site like torrentleech, as theres just so many leechers. oink requires some knowledge, uploading ur own torrents, and dedication, like seeding 24/7.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    sorry to here that
    jaqozo

Cheating is just lousy especially when posting is so very easy as long as
    you want to do it to help others get things that you know can be hard to
    find or some other reason that makes it worth the time.
    Why bother doing something if it is just handed to you, only to forget
    about because there was no real purpose.

So many people want to be king but they don't want to put in any effort.
    So like some true kings from the past they step on anyone they can to make
    it to the top
    Makes it worse for those who do want to make an effort
    but can't because the rules have been made so extreme to keep out the bad
    eggs it keeps out all but a few that can somehow break through.

I guess it's inevitable torrent will be forced to turn into another locked up
    tight w4r35 scene of secrecy, so get in while you can or be locked out forever.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis® View Post
    sorry to here that
    jaqozo

Cheating is just lousy especially when posting is so very easy as long as
    you want to do it to help others get things that you know can be hard to
    find or some other reason that makes it worth the time.
    Why bother doing something if it is just handed to you, only to forget
    about because there was no real purpose.

So many people want to be king but they don't want to put in any effort.
    So like some true kings from the past they step on anyone they can to make
    it to the top
    Makes it worse for those who do want to make an effort
    but can't because the rules have been made so extreme to keep out the bad
    eggs it keeps out all but a few that can somehow break through.

I guess it's inevitable torrent will be forced to turn into another locked up
    tight w4r35 scene of secrecy, so get in while you can or be locked out forever.
    But then again you have all these torrent sites with signups open and have like 100,000 users... . So i doubt that torrent will become one of those secret warez things anytime soon.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans