Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best private tracker for avi, mpg type files

Hi everyone! Nooobie here!

I'm just wondering which private trackers have the most content for avi, mpg, mpeg types of files. Files that are easy to download, without having to worry about rar and iso files. I couldn't figure out how to work Winrar. I have much to learn!

I joined Re*******ntt, and found that most of the files are in rar type.

It would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by Mr.K; 08-31-2006 at 01:28 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    And extracting the files would be how difficult?
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I never got to the point of "extracting the files". It's the setup and installation I was having problems with.

I'll have to find a good setup and install faq, unless someone else can give me some pointers?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    you don't like exctracting? try Direct Connect..
    no, seriosly, there is nothing more easily- get a winrar, right click to any of your downloaded peace ad "extract here"
    all serious trackers have those rar files

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bitmetv has 1 file downloads but you need an invite to sign up

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Prior I got into private trackers I hated the RAR'd files as too many camw with a password, often you couldn't get the password at all.
    Now, I prefer the RAR'd above anything else. SceneRelease Style: Easy, conveniant, compact.

Tough, some (semi-)open trackers ban RAR (example Demonoid), which means the files there are no passwords needed.
    Last edited by Pr1nc3; 08-31-2006 at 01:02 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    tophos (Yes it is the site I run) has single files. Mostly in Divx format. We also have quite a few kvcd movies as well. We do also post scene releases which are in rar format as well. I would say the divx single files outnumber the scene releases though. Its open signup should you want to check it out.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Thanks for the info, guys!

I finally got the hang of installing Winrar and extracting files. Should be watching a film extracted from rar this weekend.

I was worried there for a while. I thought I'd never get the damn thing goin'!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

I'm just wondering which private trackers have the most content for avi, mpg, mpeg types of files. Files that are easy to download, without having to worry about rar and iso files. I couldn't figure out how to work Winrar. I have much to learn!

The way I usally unrar my file quickly is just by right clicking and selecting the option that it shows in the pic below and also just make sure you clicking on the .r00 file and this way the whole file gets extracted and gets put in its on folder in the same spot were the rars are located.

hope it helps.
    Last edited by DKre8ive1; 09-01-2006 at 04:28 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

The way I usally unrar my file quickly is just by right clicking and selecting the option that it shows in the pic below and also just make sure you clicking on the .r00 file and this way the whole file gets extracted and gets put in its on folder in the same spot were the rars are located.

hope it helps.

Thanks very much, DK!

I'm just getting used to unpacking these rar files with Winrar. One of of two worked successfully.One I downloaded was an animated feature which plays MP4 video. I have Windows media player and BS player. After downloading the codecs from the Ace mega codecs pack, pro edition, I thought for sure the file would play. No such luck. The audio is fine. The video doesn't come in though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast