Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Torrents

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Anyone know what happened to http://www.supremetorrents.co.uk/? I loved that site.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Got this from TB

Quote Originally Posted by BRISTORRENT at TB
    supremetorrents.co.uk is down for good

As I was Sysop on supremetorrents I can confirm that the site is down for ever. I can’t go into the details of why the site closed at its peek with over 8000 members. Other staff are promising a new and better site with a new name to start as soon as 48 hours from now, but I personally fell it may take longer. If you were a member on that site, all I can say is sorry, but in real life all things die. We still have this site and should the new site start up soon the best place to find out more info is on IRC at this link. irc://irc.p2p-network.net/supremetorrents.co.uk

PS thanks to staff on this site for making this post possible.
    R.I.P SupremeTorrents

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    supremetorrents wasnt that good anyways. they kept going down and youd have to sign back up.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i had an account there a few months ago...didn't used it too much...but it was a nice site....too bad it's gone
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by phooart View Post
    Got this from TB

Quote Originally Posted by BRISTORRENT at TB
    supremetorrents.co.uk is down for good

As I was Sysop on supremetorrents I can confirm that the site is down for ever. I can’t go into the details of why the site closed at its peek with over 8000 members. Other staff are promising a new and better site with a new name to start as soon as 48 hours from now, but I personally fell it may take longer. If you were a member on that site, all I can say is sorry, but in real life all things die. We still have this site and should the new site start up soon the best place to find out more info is on IRC at this link. irc://irc.p2p-network.net/supremetorrents.co.uk

PS thanks to staff on this site for making this post possible.
    R.I.P SupremeTorrents
    Thanks for the info

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TimeRavine's Avatar Time's Ravine BT Rep: +3
    Forum there was nice, got my bitme account through there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    yaa supremetorrents is a nice site to download stuff Dont know what happen to them , we shall wai8 for the site
    mansoor

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    superm4n's Avatar Owner Of Peerportal BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i was the owner of supremetorrents.co.uk

the site is gone for good most staff have moved on to a brandnew site

peerportal.org

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    over 2 years .. figured this post needed renewing lol

ok for any of the old Supremetorrents members we are back up, we've been up for a while but we ain't done a fat lot to market the site so there ya go

peers are crap and the forums are dead but we are trying to liven it up again. Got a seedbox or two running keeping a half decent flow of the more popular torrents i.e. Xvids and most requests are filled pretty quickly

Just figured id renew this post as i was searching for ST memorabilia via google lol

Be nice to see the older members back again just to say Hi if nothing else. Signups are open at this moment in time so you shouldnt have any hassle getting in

take care all

http://www.supremetorrents.co.uk

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think i may have shed a tear for you Detale!
    By the way i have a quick question for you, do all brooklyn brawlers look like this:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast