Thread: Mtv On Computer?

Proffesional Dumbass
    is there a way to get mtv or cartoon channels to watch on your computer?

without having pay tv on a normal tv in your house

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    I heard you can do something like that using TV scramblers...so try searching TV scrambler, although I heard it isn't just as easy as downloading and using, you need to do some coding or hacking too (speaking in a newbie matter-of-fact tone).
    I'm not sure though but I think it's not legal , but heck cares, we are downloading full versions of so many legal copyrighted sofwares here.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    you need an special card in your pc

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by swarnel@23 April 2003 - 01:33
    is there a way to get mtv or cartoon channels to watch on your computer?

without having pay tv on a normal tv in your house
    simple answer = no. most cable networks do not broadcast their signals over the internet.

if you want cable tv, you have to at least pay for basic cable service. and then there are ways to view extra pay channels, which i won't go into specifics about.

i believe it's also possible to buy a DirectTV dish/receiver and watch tv on it without ever paying for service, because it's possible to hack the access cards that plug into the receiver. but i don't really know the specifics, and i'm sure it would prolly be against the forum rules to go into too much detail.

my advice is to just download shows and music videos you want to see from Kazaa... or scrape enough money up, to subscribe to cable.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Proffesional Dumbass
    guess ur right it aint gonna happen

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    you can buy yourself a tv card for your pc.
    I know hauppage did a digital one which was highly anticipated back when i was into phreaking.

I used to get free on-digital but they closed down due to the amount of piracy going on.

I know bskyb/direct tv has not been cracked yet becuase they have codes on the boxes and the cards.

I believe that the canal + thingy in europe is open to phreaking but i deleted all my links to those kinda site ages ago.

google group but this google group maybe a bit of help.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    i had something liek that ages ago except it wasnt like channels i knew + they sucked