Thread: Games

Hello I just wanted to know if any one has Gta Vice City on pc and if i could grab a copy. I have been looking around downloaded a few off Kazza but they all been fakes well any help would be appreciated.

Email me if u can help me please

[email protected]

2. Games   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    It's not out yet

BOT

3. Games   -   #3
    it should be out within a week or so so until then just sit back and DONT download any more off kazaa and ppl read the old threads i no i am a newbie but it has to be annoying

4. Games   -   #4
    Ok cool a week or so im happy now thanks for your help everyone does any one know how big the file will be or around im only on dial up lol i still download 6 gig a month r so lol

also any one here a player of the online game Runescape?

if any one has any old account they dont want please tell me i would be happy to take them i love the game.

L8er
    James

5. Games   -   #5
    Out of The Ordinary
    100-300MB I'd guess

BOT

6. Games   -   #6
    ok thx for the quick reply are you on msn if so add me [email protected] ok bye

7. Games   -   #7
    i am not sure if they will release a rip of this game it may be another metal gear solid story from wat i have been reading

8. Games   -   #8
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    yeah ive been after this for a while, this and enter the matrix, but both are coming out soon, so sit tight and theyll be here..........