Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ufo paintings or just crazy humans

limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Many thousands of people like to visit those mysterious crop circles. Especialy in England they are popular, those energy filled marks that god has left behind in fields when landing with his out of space flying machine(s) over and over again just to screw those farmers. Well anyway, a neighbor of mine that lives 2 km away from my weekend house also wanted some attention and make a tourist hot spot, soo he decided to trample with his shoes to make his own ufo circle. It was not long till they were all there, all freaks from all over the country. They started to measure the energy, looking for clues of alien life, they hunted for spirits. Week later it came on tv, it was the first phenomena of such kind here, soo they discus it over and over again. At end some had come to a conclusion that it was made by universal spirits and some said that it is one of those fake ones made by human. The guy made it as primitive as possible, you could see that he made it with his shoes, it wasn't even a perfect circe, it had no geometrical shapes, no special patterns.
    In the beginning of eighties when crop circles started to appear they were just simple circles, but nowdays they are becoming highly complex mathematical shapes. Soo what do you think ?

Star Trek is here:

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Damn!,
    I just remember how freaky it was to
    watch 'Signs' for the first time.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I remember this one from 2001...

Here's some info about it.

Quote Originally Posted by www.circlemakers.org
    17 August 2001: Awe inspiring, jaw dropping, mind warping, incomprehensible, bloody huge, are a few phrases that come to mind when viewing this years "finale" formation which was discovered on top of Milk Hill in Wiltshire above the White Horse on 13th August. It's difficult to take on board the sheer scale and complexity of this formation it spans ten tram lines and if you walked from one side of the formation to the other you would have covered approaching 1500ft! Compare that to the average diameter of formations this year which is approx 200ft. There are over 400 circles incorporated into the design a record amount dwarfing all previous formation. The formation has already been variously described as "Utterly AWESOME" by american radio talk show host Jeff Rense, as the "greatest formation to form in the entire world" by crop circle researcher Stuart Dike, as "the mother and father of all crop circles" by crop circle researcher Charles Mallett, as "the pinnacle, the very epitome of perfection, the paragon of all circles" by Mark Fussell from the crop circle connector website, who goes on to say "there are not enough words in the English vocabulary to describe how amazing this crop circle is". Everyone is saying this feat is beyond human ability. This is an unprecedented formation and definitely one for the history books and I don't think it's an overstatement to describe it as truly paradigm shifting.

Here's something to ponder, if this formation was man made allowing for time to get into and out of the field under cover of darkness the construction time left should be around four hours. Given that there are over 400 circles some of which span approx 70ft in diameter that would mean that one of those circles would need to be created every 30 seconds and that's not even allowing any time for the surveying, purely flattening, this formation pushes the envelope and that's a MASSIVE understatement... my brain hurts!

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    My mate did that one ^

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    If that's true, I would really like to know how

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    How about six teams, each working outwards on a spoke in a spiral pattern?
    It's hot in Topeka.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Yeah, but it's perfect. That's what I have the biggest problem with. How could they do it that well, without any mistakes, and in the dark

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    These are all done by ants, just to remind us that we are noobs.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    damn, that's extremely amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Yeah, but it's perfect. That's what I have the biggest problem with. How could they do it that well, without any mistakes, and in the dark
    yes, i'd also like to know how???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast