Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for TB

bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Really, how did I lose it then? why was the pass changed? How come you never verified the email change? Questins I would like answered my friend. I'm just really po'ed right now. I never said anything about it until I got screwed again.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Here are the naswers:

1. I didn't changed any pass.
    2. The confirmation email didn't ever came to my friends email box(it was his acc and I know him in person so I'm 100% sure about him). Besids, tell me when the pass was changed? and why didn't you ever inform me about that ?

The acc which I gave you is disabled now so I'd like to now why ? I'll bet that you tried to trade it and you were cought because the account was nearly touched - I mean that you uploaded only 0.5 GB.

If someone was screwed it was me. The u*** acc which you gave was dissabeld in half an hour from the moment that I got it. How whas that possible ? I didn't even downloaded any torrent.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    You told me your ip was banned. I only let it slide because I felt bad. When I logged in with tose same details you gave me a week later it never said the account was disabled. It just said username and pass incorrect. I never changed it and I logged in to it a couple of times...So I know I wasn't using the wrong login details. You know what I don't care anymore. I just neede to vent because I gave a lot to people around here and never asked for anything in return. I just thought it was a little shady what you did. I just didn't care at the time. Don't get me wrong, I know it probably wasn't you, it was your friend...You shouldn't do buisness for your friend. I don't want people to think your a bad trader cuz your not...And I remember you gave me an invite for free when I was just getting started. Anyway I was just venting that's all...nothing more.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I swear that I don't have anything to do with stealing your account but if you are telling the truth then it's deffenetly my friend fault. I will have a serious talk with him. If it turn out to be his fault then I don't want to know him.

And sorry for the acc. But you should told my earlier about this.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    I know I should have. I just didn't care then. We're still good.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    sorry to hear this shit..... hope it works out for ya...

i too have lost several invites trying to get u*** ..
    pisses me off when i look in my invite list and some fuck is using an account i gave him on a total fucking lie.... dont get me wrong i give invites for free to those that deserve it but getting taken is shit....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12