Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robocop

has anyone got or know where i can find a NO CD PATCH for ROBOCOP (the new game), i have looked everywhere: Gamecopyworld.com, gameburnworld.com, megagames.com, please give me the link to it , or send it in email.

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I didn't even know there was a new Robocop game. Are you sure that's what it is?

3. Games   -   #3
    yes there is a new one out, a game company named TITUS made it, just check out there site or the official Robocop game site out.

4. Games   -   #4
    Looks to me like they're all console games. Unless I'm wrong it's not available for the PC.

5. Games   -   #5
    yes u r wrong, sorry to say it. It's a first person shoot'em'up. I guess im gonna have to wait for a crack, its only just came out.

6. Games   -   #6
    dont wait at all cause the game sucks

7. Games   -   #7
    may i ask how you know this, do u have then or know someone who does, and is there a working crack

8. Games   -   #8
    something called buying the game kid

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    There is a cracked version of the game. It was released by IMMERSION. Deviance's game was nuked - therefore the game is now a proper release thanks to IMMERSION. I will post the hash in and link to it soon....

Here's the link!

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by greglanexp@5 May 2003 - 17:20
    yes u r wrong, sorry to say it. It's a first person shoot'em'up. I guess im gonna have to wait for a crack, its only just came out.
    My mistake. It must be a lousy game though, because like I said I've never heard of it (and I'm usually up on these things).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast