Thread: Looking for BitMeTV / OiNK / ScT / iPlay for TL

splash's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I have a few TorrentLeech invites looking to trade for BitMeTV / OiNK / ScT / iPlay. Post/PM thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BTMach's Avatar BANNED
    TL is worth less than all those trackers you named.
    You might be able to get oink...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    splash's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, it's worth a shot asking. Sometimes people give away invites, i cant do anything about not having invites with "worth". Someone has to start somewhere. Ya know? I understand what you are saying though. Could you recommend some trackers of equal value to TL in your opinion in which to swap invites? Thanks.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    TL is cheap because its invites are too many now. TL is very good itself.
    In fact lots of tracker are open now. why donot you try them? like ScR ,
    bitsoup... and ST's invite is easy to get

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BTMach's Avatar BANNED
    @character
    it's definately worth a shot asking, i didn't mean to have a negative tone. Just didn't want you getting hopes up.

As for equal value of TL thats tricky. TL is really good tracker, one of the best IMHO, however they handout invites like candy. PU's get 4 and they replenish all the time, and its easy to get PU status.

if you are trying to get a collection, or just get accounts/invites to trade, Bitme, bitsouop, Pisexy, tvtorrents, demonoid, hdbits, supertorrents, these you should be able to get w/ a little FST user status and some TL invites.
    Also always keep an eye open on signup only sites (FL, TB, etc.)

That and ofcourse luck and nice users, just got a FL account today from kirkedir just by having at least 50 posts and showing 1 good ratio screenshot.
    Last edited by BTMach; 09-05-2006 at 09:05 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    @BTMach
    your english is much better than me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Thank you very much for both of your input! I'll try those out. You are both right about TL. Its unfortunate I appreciate the advice

BtMach: no problem at all, i didnt mean to sound defensive or anything. Thanks alot for your input. I'll look into the ones you've mentioned more thoroughly.

Are there any you think best? For instance a couple that have good potential and are still open for sign up, relatively new, but growing fast? Sorry for more questions hehe. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by splash; 09-05-2006 at 09:43 PM.