Thread: Mac vs. PC

tacoflavakiss's Avatar Not My Blood!! BT Rep: +4
    What in your opinion kicks more ass Mac OSX or Windows Vista?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I don't own either, but having had two iPods that are both now dead, I'd never give Apple another penny. One of those iPods was returned to an Apple store four times and exchanged for a brand new one. They just kept dying. Total junk.

yo

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I don't own either, but having had two iPods that are both now dead, I'd never give Apple another penny. One of those iPods was returned to an Apple store four times and exchanged for a brand new one. They just kept dying. Total junk.
    which did u have? i've used one be4 to check it out. listening to metal while working out is best! a lot of my co workers have one also and everyone is happy. idk, bad luck 4 u.

as for the question @ hand. well, i used a mac one time at the local cafe to just see wtf and i hated it. hated the way EVERYTHING worked. guess i'm just to used to a pc. as for vista, well, i'm currently using it to post this and i've got a couple complaints, but other than it just being very new expected problems were sure to be here. i'm going PC for "my" needs.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    which did u have? i've used one be4 to check it out. listening to metal while working out is best! a lot of my co workers have one also and everyone is happy. idk, bad luck 4 u.

as for the question @ hand. well, i used a mac one time at the local cafe to just see wtf and i hated it. hated the way EVERYTHING worked. guess i'm just to used to a pc. as for vista, well, i'm currently using it to post this and i've got a couple complaints, but other than it just being very new expected problems were sure to be here. i'm going PC for "my" needs.
    I had an original iPod and a Nano.

I use mine to work out too, and now I have a 1GB Ultra Hydra mp3 player. It only cost me $40 and has FM radio to boot. Works great, sounds great.

yo

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Timer's Avatar Dr. n00b
    I used mac until about a year ago, and I didn't really like it. Today, i use winXP. in all fairness, I can't really judge b\c the mac wasn't my home computer, I used it almost exclusively for video editing (in finalcut). so i didn't get to fully experience the mac. Even so, I've made up my mind, it's PC for me.

Code:
    >brain\run g33k.bat
    Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.