Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas vs Ohio State

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    The disappointment here in Austin is absolutely overwhelming. We haven't lost a home game in over 3 years. I really thought we had this one.

I can say though, that if OSU didn't win this, that they were idiots. Now that Greg Davis doesn't have Vince to hide behind, it's back to the predictable, ultra conservative football that he's known for. Run on first and second, then throw on third. Why don't you throw on first down you fucktard?!?!? Just sitting and watching the game, me and one friend were predicting almost every single play. Fucking pathetic. I'm embarrassed at our showing tonight.

I think that if we pushed our team and played it right, we could have had this one.

Oh well, we'll drop to maybe 4th, most likely 5th now.
    It musta been cos a dat cold sore (herpes) on Greg Davis' lip. Like I said, you guys shouldn't evena had 7 points. I thought for sure you'd win at home.

Nah. That was Mack Brown, the Head Coach. Greg Davis is the Offensive Coordinator up in "the booth".

yo

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

It musta been cos a dat cold sore (herpes) on Greg Davis' lip. Like I said, you guys shouldn't evena had 7 points. I thought for sure you'd win at home.

Nah. That was Mack Brown, the Head Coach. Greg Davis is the Offensive Coordinator up in "the booth".
    Shows what I know.....I did see herpes though.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I can't believe how gloomy the mood is around town today. It's downright depressing.

Yesterday we had and extra (estimated) 150,000 people in town, planes were flying all around with advertising banners, fighter jets flying overhead really low practicing their pre-kickoff fly-by, parties and tailgaters having a blast, and spirits were high.

You can hear a pin drop today.

yo

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    LOL. thats all I have to say to texas. . .

//jk.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    What do Canadians know aboot football, eh?

Keep to your hockey.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12