Thread: We Are Marshall [2006]

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i love football movies especially if done right. this one here is no exception. Marshall University is filled with drama, tragedy and the excitement as they have to prepare themselves to struggle back on the playing field after a devastating airplane crash which takes out the whole football team (75 ppl) in the '70's.

Spoiler: Show

roughly 2 hours long and hardly a min goes by that u won't be bored. 10/10 for those who appreciate well directed football movies. good film.

Trailer
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i found this movie extremely draggy. It was decent. Id give it that much. But once youve seen one football movie, youve seen em all. I enjoyed invincible and gridiron more than this tbqh.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    invincible was a better film and i also liked gridiron gang as well, but gg wasn't as good as these imo.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I never bothered to watch a sports movie after Coach Carter, I didnt like it taht much. Remember the Titans is still one of my fav movies of all time.