Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driving Game With Jumps, Shortcuts Etc.

Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Don't suppose anyone will know it but I used to play a game on the N64 called San Francisco Rush. It was a great driving game cos it had loads of cool shortcuts through buildings and over rooftops, and loads of ridiculously huge jumps and stuff. It was so much fun to play.

Does anyone know of something like this for the PC? All these rally and F1 games etc. are just so boring, give me something fun and unrealistic any day.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    The Need for Speed series are good - hot pursuit 2 and porsche unleashed (or unlimited) are very good
    http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs_hotpur...rsuit2/home.jsp

3. Games   -   #3
    Thanks - tried out hot pursuit 2 and that's the type of thing I'm looking for. Something with more and bigger jumps would be cool though...

4. Games   -   #4
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I assume you've played GTA 3. It's not really a racing game, but there are some racing missions. There are plenty of ramps throughout the cities, and you get bonuses for insane stunts.

5. Games   -   #5
    Yeah, I love GTA. Pretty much given up on the missions now, just go around doing the unique jumps and insane stunts - best part of the game.

6. Games   -   #6
    gta has missions?

7. Games   -   #7
    gta has missions?

good work you are now officialy the dumbest person who attends the forums may i please have your name...

8. Games   -   #8
    The time you spent flamming my post would have been better spent filling your empty skull with hot lead Stonecold. Get a sense of humor and shove it straight up your ass. Right up all in there, don't be shy. ...eh forget it, just do the hot lead idea...

9. Games   -   #9
    is stuntman (PS2) on the PC cause that had alot of crazy jumps in it that was the whole point of the game

10. Games   -   #10
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Don't worry noob, I understood your joke. You'd have to be pretty dumb not to get it. :-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast