Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do these sites suck?

shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    tvtorrents is the worst thing ever to live, and when you sign up, they dare ask you to upload b4 you download to theyre crappy site

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    You're talking about tvtorrents.ro right? isn't it down for some time now?
    I can't access it for more than a week now...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    maseunit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    dididave is a pretty des up and coming private site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    DDD is the 5hit! GREAt Pre times, awesome staff, the warnings do suck but they keep leech 5hitheads seeding 1:1 so it works right

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by decrot View Post
    tvtorrents is the worst thing ever to live, and when you sign up, they dare ask you to upload b4 you download to theyre crappy site
    The nerve of some people! Asking you to give a little BEFORE you take!
    "A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post
    tvtorrents used to be good, but after some kinda make-over on the homepage... it now sucks!
    I kinda agree. What I dislike heavely about TVTorrents is that you get warnings when you stop seeding your upload after 300%, while those who have d/l your show, simply get away. Meaning as uploader you get limited. Unless you are befriended with the staff.
    I turned my back on TVTorrents having 52 Gig credits. (which was my first private tracker I joined) for that reason. complete seasons get filed away so it's hard to find them back.
    They implemented an automatic update of your credits, but they log you off automatically after 15 minutes because the auto update puts to much load on their server... LMAO.
    For the rest: great choice, quite complete, not the fastest, but then, whats the use of being the fastest when you put a wait of upto 72 hrs?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeDoom View Post
    You're talking about tvtorrents.ro right? isn't it down for some time now?
    I can't access it for more than a week now...
    no, tvtorrents.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Elated View Post
    DDD is the 5hit! GREAt Pre times, awesome staff, the warnings do suck but they keep leech 5hitheads seeding 1:1 so it works right
    true!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    i take it then u don't like uploading

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ctane View Post
    i take it then u don't like uploading
    They don't ask you to upload before you can download. They demand to seed an existing torrent before you can download, to prove that you know what seeding is.
    I learned the best trick to get a good ratio in that site. Credit where there is credit due. The only part which is crappy in TVTorrentsis is their latest makeovers. IMO, they were damn easy to maintain a good ratio, even to build up.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    Didi is a great site--one of my favorites

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast