Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do these sites suck?

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Question Mark

Was wondering what others thought of tvtorrents.com or dididave.com?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    no idea about tvtorrents
    dididave is a good upcoming site not much releases now
    but should grow with time...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Not a member of either site and have never used them but I thought I would put my 2cents on this.

No site ever really sucks unless they absolutly have no files to share or seeders and in all reality a site that is geared towards gamers would probably look like a site that sucks to a person who dont play games much and the same could be said for a site that excels in movie releases and if they had a gamer join the site.

So it all comes down to finding the site that fits you best.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    actually dididave is a good site for 0day Xvid Movies.. On the Average most of thier movies are movies that are PRE'd after 10minutes

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    You can't say either site sucks but they are different.

If you join TVTorrents you can't download until you have upload credit and if you invite someone you have to give them some of your credit.

What annoys me about Dididave are the seeding warnings. You get a warning each time you stop seeding (unless you have seeded to 1:1) so its pretty annoying if you have to reboot your machine a few times in a day.

Actually that does suck!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    What annoys me about Dididave are the seeding warnings. You get a warning each time you stop seeding (unless you have seeded to 1:1) so its pretty annoying if you have to reboot your machine a few times in a day.

Actually that does suck!
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    tvtorrents used to be good, but after some kinda make-over on the homepage... it now sucks!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    i dont like tvtorrents, real ugly setup. dont like the gigacredits system either.
    dididave is a fantastic site. great pre-times, decent speeds. although i prefer a normal ratio system, not the seeding time/per torrent ratio system.
    dididave is often open for signups. great for new users.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sun_star's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i'm a memver of tvtorrents since 2003 (my 1st private tracker) and i like it there.. depends on what are u looking at

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I am a member at TVtorrents and even though it hasn't been that long I am pretty happy with it. Whether a site's layout is ugly or not doesn't really matter to me.
    "A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast