Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike

Poster
    does ne1 no how to use the ogc hack bcuz i got it and it says to press "d" and i press it and nuthin works can ne1 help???

2. Games   -   #2
    Mike0xx
    the ogc hack is detectable by HlC and VAC anti cheat servers so i wouldnt waste my time with it however if you download the latest Joolz hack then you wont be detected, go on www.cheat-network.net and navigate to the latest cs hacks, always download an undetectable one or you will get banned from all servers!

3. Games   -   #3
    The OGC-cheat contains a trojan that finds your cd-key from the registry and sends it to the maker of the program.. So I wouldn't do that If I was you.. And it's lame to cheat..

4. Games   -   #4
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    any one who needs to cheat at cs needs to be shot... thats just retarded... its people like you who are fucking up the community, and the game that so many of us have grown to love...gtfo

5. Games   -   #5
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    most stuff like that are trojans
    or something
    i am still on jolt uk servers
    jolt.co.uk-tmi
    i usually play there
    search gamespy
    its under cointrsuction till 10

6. Games   -   #6
    Jayhawk
    hackers are worse than spam...

7. Games   -   #7
    yeah you gay heads chating = mother fucking

8. Games   -   #8
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by tiba06@4 May 2003 - 22:41
    does ne1 no how to use the ogc hack bcuz i got it and it says to press "d" and i press it and nuthin works can ne1 help???
    BURN IN HELL!

9. Games   -   #9
    Omg, you must be a realy noob if you need hacks to play... I could kick yer ass anyday even if you do try to hack.

10. Games   -   #10
    this is what i hate... people who live their live on a computer just jump on someone askng to get something to work. he never said he needed it to play he asked for help dont even reply if you dont know how to get it to work :\

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast