Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where To Get Rare Music?

i got soulseek but i cant get any songs, i keep getting queued!

2. Music   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by P@uLo@7 May 2003 - 15:26

Yep.....you have to wait in line.We are haveing some Spade Card games this weekend and whoever wins gets to cut in line on others.We are betting Slots.

3. Music   -   #13
    i just use kazaa, winmx soulseek are crap wait days for a song i hope they bring out a newer version of audiogalaxy man that site was the best for music before it got sunk.

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    ahh theres a trick to soulseek!! just keep searching the same song and wait till u get it without it greyed out and u will be first in lione all the time i have never had to be qued ever with soulseek

5. Music   -   #15
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by P@uLo@7 May 2003 - 22:26
    Just join the KLF room, share at least 100 songs prefarable 192kbs full albums...

You will have the time of your live...

6. Music   -   #16
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Be prepared to install a new SS every few days. The constant upgrades really turns me off.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #17
    when they bring out a new version, you download it, cos it usually has some decent improvements, and they force you to upgrade as some of the improvements would be useless if other people were still using the earlier version. even on dial up 739kb isn't a huge program, and if you are on dial up, it's not like you could have downloaded 5 songs in the time it takes you to upgrade the program. in fact, you couldn't get 1/4 of a song in that time if you are still on narrowband.

all you have to do is run the program and fire up soulseek, it has never overwritten any of my settings, so at most, i've spent about 3 mins in this process. If a program didn't upgrade often then it wouldn't be improving, ironing out the bugs etc. look how many testbuilds the last kazaa lite ++ version went through, i'm pretty sure it reached testbuild 20. and this version is on about 12 or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12