Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memories of a cheater

DISABLED PRIVS
    I hope if this is the right place to post some words regarding the lately situations in wich i implied to some good guys on the forum, and outside of it

I've been cheating on trackers for a some time but today i put two other's accounts at risk, (and a third one sometime before), altough i told them the truth, that doesn't make it any bit decent and i wanna make it clear in front of everyone i'm sorry, not for losing the accounts but for taking chances in the name of others and many other things, i know i'm not the only one doing it, and some can take this as an example, there's not much more to say so i'll correct and paste a previous post i made wich can make me more clear

"i know i disapointed some of you, i won't even try to get invites anymore, neither create another account here or anywhere else

i was giving away my accounts cause i was intending to leave file sharing (not only this forum).. but didn't want to go to without a piece of the hardest trackers wich i never been in, so i guess it makes me even more stupid

if i could help those who i prejudiced i would gladly do it, but sorry isn't enough so i'll have to keep on with the sorrow"

the only good part on cheating is that you can go over irc and make mokery of the modders that think it's fun to joke about cheaters (again totaly unknown ppl which half pays for upload traffic), without getting caught, like wild-****
    (and no, bla**** wasn't the bragger, and no ste*** you will never know bragger's username)

however none of it makes it up for the dump you throw in guys who invited you freely (they deserve everyone's consideration), the help you provide making filesharing dirty, and the shame you will feel on yourself

i made this thread not for excusing me, making me better on your eyes, just needed to clear my ideas hoping that those that i "betrayed", not only the inviters i refered but some ppl i met during the last years, could forgive me

and with this i'm done, i hope forum admins/mods don't run into deleting this thread, and if possible have the kindness to block it after my post
    sorry j0hn for letting it down twice
    bye all

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I don't even wanna comment your fucking stupidity because it makes no sense. I already told you what I think about ppl like you via pm.

Just I informations to other cheating morons like ownage: At OiNK it's impossible to cheat ! Understand that loosers. OiNK has the best coders and many very good cheaters were cought only there. Dont think that you are so brilliant because you descovered the fucking mod.

When I were giving invites to oink I thought the worst thing it could happen is that I could invite a person not knowing how it;s hard to upload at this site. But I didn't suspected that someone will turn out to be a cheater that dumb to do it at oink.

Good life people. You make sharing no sense.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    If that tracker got many good seeder, and the awesome i put my upload speed up to 80% of my upload speed..................
    I think cheating is bad the the sharing community and cause our download speed slow down just like public tracker...........
    Good to hear u will learn form mistake^^

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    its people like you that make invite trading so depised by the BT staff. im glad you're getting out of filesharing to be honest

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    You betrayed a bunch of people you never meet and have no connection to except for the Internet. Big Whoop! Get over it, why even say you're sorry. Screw them. There's no honor among thiefs.

And to everyone else...
    There is a reason you don't give invites to private sites to people you don't really know. Read up and learn. If you take it up the rear it's your own fault.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS
    "There's no honor among thiefs."
    i wasn't in the mood but actually this one made me laugh

it's about respect about me and others even if you have the smallest bond with them, it doesn't mean i'm better or that i wanna be, it's the way that i feel ok with myself and gives me the experience to go trough life.
    i understand that many people is pissed off, they have the absolute right for it, but that also doesn't mean i can't see they are pathetic and greedy in other ways as i was about cheating
    my english aint' the best so i'll try to resume
    we're all sinners but there are always those who sin less

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    All i can say to u: you are a messed up kid, here is not a christian church,if you have a confession to make this Message Board is not a right place for you. me as a holy father forgive your sin also Christ forgave your sin.Dont cheat!
    i hope you don't feel bad anymore if you have more confession to make too bad i 'm busy with this yong lady

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS
    kavyanblue 49 posts? fuck you
    edit: and in the mean time take some language lessons, i tought middle eastern guys were bright but obviously there are some who don't have a clue about metaphors
    Last edited by ownage; 09-11-2006 at 02:43 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    that's y i said you are a messed up kid heehhehe by the way in real life you would nt say F**k you to a middle eastern guy's face....i thought u were only a cheater..thats ok not all the cheaters have good manner$. but thats ok you must be an underage boy....

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS
    are you gonna leave the lady for me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast