Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Where can I find...

  1. #1
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    A punching bag to buy?

    I checked all the local sports stores, and they don't sell them.

    I want a good one that I can hang in my backyard. Gotta let out the rage somewhere.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    699
    http://www.centuryfitness.com/webapp...egory_rn=13518

    I have the 70lbs bag- it's increadably durable and stands up to the weather nicely. that reminds me, I need to set it up again.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestv View Post
    http://www.centuryfitness.com/webapp...egory_rn=13518

    I have the 70lbs bag- it's increadably durable and stands up to the weather nicely. that reminds me, I need to set it up again.
    thx will look into it.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    639
    you can also find one at Wal-Mart if you have one locally. I believe the 70lb bag is under $80, a friend bought one earlier this summer.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    699
    I would be intrested to know how durable that walmart bag is though- my century bag not only got a lot of workout, but also spent much of the ten years that I have had it outside, exposed to the weather, and is still in great shape. the bag from century is $20 and the cost of shipping more than the walmart bag.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    A punching bag to buy?

    I checked all the local sports stores, and they don't sell them.

    I want a good one that I can hang in my backyard. Gotta let out the rage somewhere.
    Can't you use maebach?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    Punching bags are great when your pissed. Just something to beat the fuck out of.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    A punching bag to buy?

    I checked all the local sports stores, and they don't sell them.

    I want a good one that I can hang in my backyard. Gotta let out the rage somewhere.
    Can't you use maebach?
    Put her in a sack and hang it from a tree. Snap her arm like a twig.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

    Can't you use maebach?
    Put her in a sack and hang it from a tree. Snap her arm like a twig.
    Naw man, maebach is cool.

    Besides, maebach is pretty tanked, he's a "big" guy, and most likely can beat the bjesus out of me.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,284
    All you need is one of these:


    and one of these


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •