Thread: Has anyone been watching KYLE XY?

This is one of the best shows I have seen in a while, if you have not seen it download it now!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    I started watching it a few episodes in and it's not bad. I wonder if it will be picked up for a second season.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    It looks decent...in a high school sorta way but I can't watch it. Too many other better shows on and I've not much time for those.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    I've followed it cuz of Jordo, good show.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Hahah yea I totally found this show by fluke. I was just relaxing before going to sleep for another day of work and saw this show at like 2 in the morning. I fell asleep watching it and couldn't remember the name. From what I saw I quite enjoyed the show and took me like 15 minutes online using google to find the show.

I've seen every episode in the first season, and I believe it's very promising. Hopefully it will have a second season because it's a very interesting show. It's different than all the crime shows and relationship shows out there... although it does have a bit of both in them.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Yeah, I watched all 10 episodes. Have to say, it is one of the worst shows I've seen in a while, I don't know why I kept watching it. Extreme boredom perhaps.