Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What program do you recommend

I am sick of using torrent site never get the full download always something missing. Which p2p program is the best for games and programs i use limewire for music and thats all it good for nothing else.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    you need to start using better torrent sites. get some invites to private trackers, or go for some of the ones in the open signup thread. I've never had a problem with releases missing any files or anything.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    you need to start using better torrent sites. get some invites to private trackers, or go for some of the ones in the open signup thread. I've never had a problem with releases missing any files or anything.
    Exactly.

There are plenty of sites out there that are great for games and programs of all sorts. Use the Invites section here for all the invites you desire.

Also, make sure to read a page or two or the comments left by those who have already downloaded what you're wanting. Often times, you'll find lots of useful info information there such as:

Incomplete game.
    Trial version.
    Serial doesn't work.
    etc.

yo

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    To hell with torrent sites.
    Spend a little cash and look into Usenet (newsgroups). Get the full speed of your connection on everything, get the latest scene releases first, the most safety of any file sharing method, no more needing people to seed things for you or having to share, no more dealing with as*hole site staff.

This site even has a free NZB index, the Usenet equivalent of a torrent.

It was the best move I ever made. Without the hassel of a ratio, i download stuff that I never could have before 1000x faster.
    Last edited by Broken; 09-12-2006 at 04:17 AM.

5. File Sharing   -   #5

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Usenet is a very good alternative if you can pay to get a good service.
    No ratio, no seed, no staff, nothing, just the files and you lol

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Thanks for the link its a great write up and I may have to give it a try since my ISP has newsgroups but is 5 connections a good amount of connections to download at full speed on my Dsl connection 1100kbs down I belive?

Now if I could just rember my dam password for ISP account.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Thanks for the link its a great write up and I may have to give it a try since my ISP has newsgroups but is 5 connections a good amount of connections to download at full speed on my Dsl connection 1100kbs down I belive?

Most ISP run newsgroups are lacking in retention, speed, and groups offered, that is if they even provide binaries. It really depends greatly on the ISP, most people are better off paying for a premium service provider.

If there service is good, the number of connections really does not matter. For example - the service I use gives me four connections, but any single connection is capable of delievering my full download speed of 6mbps.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post

Most ISP run newsgroups are lacking in retention, speed, and groups offered, that is if they even provide binaries. It really depends greatly on the ISP, most people are better off paying for a premium service provider.

If there service is good, the number of connections really does not matter. For example - the service I use gives me four connections, but any single connection is capable of delievering my full download speed of 6mbps.
    Thanks for helping me get a better understanding of it.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    i dont think you should pay for something thats illigle anywayz, if u want to contribute, like leaving your bittorrent open and seed files, so like others then u can get acess to a private traker, enjoy files of others and seed yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast