Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: u torrent problem

Poster BT Rep: +1
    hi i am relatively new to this i have got u torrent 1.6 and am currently downloading 4 torrents at a total download rate of about 20kb/s and uploading at around 14kb/s.
    but i still have the red exclamation mark that says not connectable, a firewall/router is limiting your network traffic, you need to open a port so others can connect to you, and when i click on logger at the bottom it says unable to map upnp port.
    I have a d-link 302g adsl modem broadband connection with the test i had around 395 kb download isp is aapt as far as i know i do not have a router only because when i search for router nothing comes up any help much appreciated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    yep i tried portforward but when it comes to the bit about your router and putting your ip address mine only comes up with yahoo search

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    You have to find what is the ip of your router. It should be 192.168.1.1...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Didn't get ur query. You're having trouble logging into ur router?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    yeah i think that is the problem i cannot find my router i tried everything on portforward but nothing i went to start search and typed in router but nothing comes up

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Open Command Prompt from under Accessories. Type ipconfig [enter]. Note down the default gateway. Now type this in the address bar and you should get the login box. Default username: admin , password: admin (or password) Then follow the guide given here: http://www.portforward.com/english/r...2G/default.htm

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    hi well still having problems but when i went into command/ipconfig/all i got these from the screen,

primary dns suffix...blank
    node type...unknown
    ip routing enabled...no
    wins proxy enabled...no
    dhcp enabled...no

and i am guessing that is where my problem lies???????????????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    huh? i don't know what's wrong but that's not normal...
    have you tryed resetting the router?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by waterloo View Post
    Open Command Prompt from under Accessories. Type ipconfig [enter]. Note down the default gateway. Now type this in the address bar and you should get the login box. Default username: admin , password: admin (or password) Then follow the guide given here: http://www.portforward.com/english/r...2G/default.htm
    Or just use the Enter key (pw=blank)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast