Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting rid of 1 FL PU account

NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by phooart View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I'll give the account to the one who shows that he/she needs it the most. Right now, there are only 2 contenders. I will wait for a few more.
    I posted only 2 proves of my ratios, but i can post more.
    Also, i really love to offer this account to my brother as a birthday present.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Can you post a few more ratios? I'd like to see them. I'll extend this offer for another day. If there are no other takers, I will close it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by phooart View Post
    Can you post a few more ratios? I'd like to see them. I'll extend this offer for another day. If there are no other takers, I will close it.
    Here they are... 2 more pics of my ratios.
    Last edited by NaToLa; 09-14-2006 at 02:01 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Thanks to all who participated. The winner is pECi. You guys have great ratios but in the end, I chose pECi because he is a great seeder at a lot of sites and i do mean A LOT. Plus, he listens to metal and has 300gb uploaded at metal torrents. whoever is a metalhead is my kinda guy and to have 300gb upped on a metal music torrentsite is worth recognized for.

thanks again to all who tried. maybe when i have another account to giveout, you can try one more time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12