Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a bittorrent site with "Mac" Appz!

kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i need iwork 2006? those kinda appz are not in TD or TL ! guys this Bro needs an urgent Help

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    u wanna go to oink

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    oink what ... net/com/org don't seem to take you to a torrent site that I can see. I'm curious about MAC software sites as well.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    oink isnt a mac site, but does carry alot of mac apps. you wont get in without an invite anyway

5. BitTorrent   -   #5

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Yeah oink always has a descent selection of mac stuff. Though I find it funny they have most mac clients banned

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    oo3's Avatar Supa Friendly AviatR
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macforum.torrentskickass.com
    As you may or may not be aware, the MTKA tracker requires an invitation before you are allowed to access it.

The only method available to new members to recieve an invitation is now through a monitary donation through PayPal or Amazon. The link to the MTKA Donation Page can be found HERE. (See Link A) There is no amount set as a required donation. $15 USD is a recommended amount.
    You can register for the forum, but you must pay in order to get to the tracker and download.

Blah...I'll just use OiNK.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Well thats a bit lame isnt it...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macforum.torrentskickass.com
    As you may or may not be aware, the MTKA tracker requires an invitation before you are allowed to access it.

The only method available to new members to recieve an invitation is now through a monitary donation through PayPal or Amazon. The link to the MTKA Donation Page can be found HERE. (See Link A) There is no amount set as a required donation. $15 USD is a recommended amount.
    You can register for the forum, but you must pay in order to get to the tracker and download.

Blah...I'll just use OiNK.
    required donation!!! thats a jok eh! y not call it mandatory registration Fee!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    yeah, i never figured out why I should want to donate to a site that I have never used before, nor have I even seen what they really have to offer.

I tend to find that Oink is the best as far as speedy downloads of mac apps are concerned. Unfortunately, there isn't an equally good place for mac games that I know of.

Brokenstones (http://www.brokenstones.cn) is a decent site for all things mac, but much of the time I find that it's no faster then just using a public tracker, so... why not just use a public tracker? But it's worth checking out I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast