Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account disabled at bitspyder

CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Can anyone help me in recovering my bitspyder account.
    i get account disabled after joining three days, i have downloaded one torrent where i was leeching alone ,it was a 550mb file.i decided to share but my account is now disabled.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    forget about that site, join elbitz or bitme
    demonoid is good as well for e-learning stuff.
    bitspyder is a site with a very stupid admin, even more stupid than bitme staff

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    but the content is good jaqozo

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    you can find the same content in elbitz, bitme, demonoid...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Some sites have funky scripts like that. They auto disable you right off the bat if they think your going to just leech.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    It's incredible so much difference between sites...
    Some try to predict if you are only going to leech and ban you right away. Others say even if you're the only leecher in a file but when you finish you keep it seeding you'll be allright even if ratio sucks

Oh well move on m8

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    My account got disable for no reason there, I joined their irc-channel and the admin helped me out

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i have no clue in using irc,but i will try to get it sorted.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    n0daye's Avatar oldbie !!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    forget about that site, join elbitz or bitme
    demonoid is good as well for e-learning stuff.
    bitspyder is a site with a very stupid admin, even more stupid than bitme staff
    That was the funniest thing i've heared around..
    I recently joined Bitspyder. been trying to get in there for a long time.. but my IP range was banned. i got their IRC address from my friend and had a chat with the staff. they fixed it right away after reviewing the issue.
    both Bitspyder and Bitme are tough in the case of Hit & Runs and cheaters. if you have cheated, created morethan one account, they will ban you right away. So you can call both Bitme staff and Bitspyder staff stupids. lol. funny

From their Signup notice.
    * Multiple accounts will NEVER be tolerated ! If we find any, we WILL ban all related accounts and WILL try our best to make sure you wont return.
    * Accounts accessing through Public proxy servers will be Banned without any notice.
    * Failure in Maintaining your ratio or disruptive / suspicious behaviour WILL Result in a Ban. The validity of a Ban is lifetime.
    * Read the Rules Page Completely and understand.
    * The system will automatically delete your account if you remain inactive for 50 days. So be active.
    * New users must successfully Download or Upload at least one torrent within the first week of signup to be considered as a valid account, else the account will be permanently Disabled.
    If you think your problem is genuine.. talk with them from their IRC channel.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    how do i use irc ,just like any othe chat proggies.
    Who is going to chat with me??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast