Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Give iP*** account , For F***

  1. #1
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    if any 1 have F*** account

    i can give ip*** account for it

    thanx

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    Still Opened

    Pis*** added

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    613
    i can give dem***** for your ip (DNS doesn`t count)

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    i can give dem***** for your ip (DNS doesn`t count)
    what do y mean

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,552
    that he gives u demonoid for iplay??
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    that he gives u demonoid for iplay??
    actually i got his point from the first

    he don't know ip*** @all

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    i still need F***

    didn't make it yet

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    898
    anyone who invites u there through a public forum will have their account disabled without warning. ive lost count of the number of users ive seen obtaining an invite for that site from here....then 5 mins later they, and the person who invited them, posts that they just got banned.

    ur best looking for an invite to here from ppl u know from other private trackers. or in the forums of private trackers.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    anyone who invites u there through a public forum will have their account disabled without warning. ive lost count of the number of users ive seen obtaining an invite for that site from here....then 5 mins later they, and the person who invited them, posts that they just got banned.

    ur best looking for an invite to here from ppl u know from other private trackers. or in the forums of private trackers.
    M8, for that reason i asked for an account

    and any one have one he just has to pm me

    like that it'll be safe trade

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    saif_amr's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by erax View Post

    M8, for that reason i asked for an account

    and any one have one he just has to pm me

    like that it'll be safe trade
    No one will give you an account or invite what ever you offer

    But you can get an invite if you are committed here that you are going to use different name during signup
    Also you will keep your account not offer it for trading if you donít like it
    Also respect your account and this small community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •