Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Increase Line Gain

No one has replied yet for the past 12 + hours to my post. I guess I finally fucking proved my self.. christ.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    well if u got broadband already... i wouldnt try it... They might start to see your pirated software download log or whatever..

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    you had downloaded about 360k, right? as people have previously stated, in the beginning the speeds seems to be much higher than they are. and we dont know those speeds comes form a 56k connection...

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@29 May 2003 - 04:31
    Ok, I know your all going to dismiss this as a fake or something to that extent, but it isnt. I know, it's not kazaa and its not windows downloader, but when I was downloading this program off of cnet.com download manager I was reaching the speeds I have said I have reached before.. This is my proof.. Say what you want, I truly don't care what you people think any more..

I don't think your photo proves anything,hardly conclusive.

And if you really don't care what people think then why have you waited and replied to this topic again

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    How does my photo not prove anything? It clearly says I am downloading at 35 kb/s.. Its right in front of you.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Originally posted by ozamosi@30 May 2003 - 18:06
    you had downloaded about 360k, right? as people have previously stated, in the beginning the speeds seems to be much higher than they are. and we dont know those speeds comes form a 56k connection...
    360 k is not the begining dude.. It took like 30 seconds to get that far.. and if you look at the bar, its almost half done..

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@30 May 2003 - 17:21
    How does my photo not prove anything? It clearly says I am downloading at 35 kb/s.. Its right in front of you.
    What we've all been saying is 56k modems take whatever you want to send or receive and COMPRESSES them like WinZIP before sending it.

BUT... it counts the rate the file reaches the other end as its 'download speed' -- NOT the rate at which bits go out your 56k modem.

You were just downloading a file that was very compressable is all, nothing more.

Try it with something UNCOMPRESSABLE from a known, fast site.
    If your connection exceeds ~6 KB/sec on THAT, you'll know you DON'T have a 56k modem.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    This file was no different the any other .exe that I know of. And it was not compressed at all.. WTF.. IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS.. i am not posting in here any more

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    In a previous post you said the fastest you had ever downloaded at was 23.50 kb/s, now you are saying it is 35.4 kb/s.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Originally posted by callum@31 May 2003 - 16:34
    In a previous post you said the fastest you had ever downloaded at was 23.50 kb/s, now you are saying it is 35.4 kb/s.
    Is'nt that what the picture fucking says? You bloody retard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast