Thread: X-men 2 Faster Downloads?

im D/L x-men.2.subbed.ts-esoteric and its only doing average of 6.00kb/s and i have a 400k cable modem? (estimated d/l time is 40hrs for only cd1?)
    help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by ultimatesaiyan@7 May 2003 - 10:54
    im D/L x-men.2.subbed.ts-esoteric and its only doing average of 6.00kb/s and i have a 400k cable modem? (estimated d/l time is 40hrs for only cd1?)
    help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can try Bit Torrent. BTW X-Men.2.SVCD.TS.Centropy is a better version than esoteric!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i have but when i try to d/l it it says error tracking server or somethin and when it does d/l it goes 3kb/s (downloading) 0kb/s (uploading).
    with my modem (400k) it shouldnt do that. help!!!!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by ultimatesaiyan@7 May 2003 - 12:14
    i have but when i try to d/l it it says error tracking server or somethin and when it does d/l it goes 3kb/s (downloading) 0kb/s (uploading).
    with my modem (400k) it shouldnt do that. help!!!!!
    You are still dependent on the number of peers and seeds you're connected to and the speed they're connected. In short, you can only download as fast as the uploaders can send it even with a fast modem on your end.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    irc 2hrs in queu 4 hrs to download at 100 to 150 kbs best download speeds i've ever had to download a file B)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    ultimatesaiyan i have t1 and im still only downloading at 3kbs of bittorent