Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Fight Scene Made For TV

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8CE9-FCxGc

I'm gonna miss that show....as soon as I finish watching it.

Btw, the Kill Bill fight between Uma and Vivica is a direct rip-off of that.

Fact.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 09-16-2006 at 03:18 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Ok
    1. Is alaias finished, if so what is the final story- please spoil me.
    2.That scene is totally kill bill2, are you certain it was before????

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    bad girls...they broke all the dishes
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Workcheese's Avatar Fruit fucker
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Ok
    The TV episode came out before the film and Quentin is obviously a fan of the show so perhaps, he does "homage" a lot of things he likes in his films.

Though Alias is a La Femme Nikita rip-off so...
    Last edited by Workcheese; 09-16-2006 at 04:01 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Ok
    1. Yeah Alias is finished but I'm only just starting season 3. TNT had been showing them all in HD, 4 episodes atta time. Season 3 turns much darker and it shouldn't even be called Alias anymore.

2. Hell yeah it was before Kill Bill and a total rip-off. However, I still like the Kill Bill's scene.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Workcheese View Post
    Ok
    The TV episode came out before the film and Quentin is obviously a fan of the show so perhaps, he does "homage" a lot of things he likes in his films.

Though Alias is a La Femme Nikita rip-off so...
    ....what's your point?

I've never seen La Femme Nikita at length but if it's anything like Alias (or Alias is anything like it) I'll have to check it out. I guess the similarities between them would be the pretty spy taking down international terrorists?

Point Of No Return is the only La Femme Nikita rip-off remake that I knew of.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Workcheese's Avatar Fruit fucker
    2. Hell yeah it was before Kill Bill and a total rip-off. However, I still like the Kill Bill's scene.
    Was it filmed before Kill Bill though? Kill Bill was filmed around September 2002 and that episode showed 4 May 2003.

I'm undecided on this, it is defiently not clear-cut.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Thanks for explanations
    however
    why is it the best fight scene ever?
    Wrong
    there are others,
    it is synical in relation to women fighting in the kitchen, living room is extremly cliche and should be actually regarded as sexist. (There is an artist who made a documentary about how often women hug walls or doors after their men leave - she later goes on to masturbate against a wall corner)

b. any chance you could explain the whole alias story in a few words cause i cant be arsed to watch the hole thing, i only watch it by coincidence.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Thanks for explanations
    however
    why is it the best fight scene ever?
    Wrong
    there are others,
    it is synical in relation to women fighting in the kitchen, living room is extremly cliche and should be actually regarded as sexist. (There is an artist who made a documentary about how often women hug walls or doors after their men leave - she later goes on to masturbate against a wall corner)

b. any chance you could explain the whole alias story in a few words cause i cant be arsed to watch the hole thing, i only watch it by coincidence.
    Sydney Bristow is a young, athletic, college graduate who was recruited her freshman year as a secret agent for SD-6, a top-secret branch of the CIA. After a few years -- after Sydney confides her lifestyle to her boyfriend, the evil head of SD-6 -- Arvin Sloan, has him killed. Sydney learns that SD-6 is part of a rogue international agency called the Alliance of 12, out to rule the world. She becomes a double agent, working with the real CIA to bring down SD-6 with the assistance of her handler, Michael Vaughn, and her estranged father Jack Bristow -- also a double agent. Along the way, Sydney fights various rival agents, rival terrorist groups, and traitors all the while keeping her cloak-and-dagger lifestyle a secret from her friends.

Alias (along with Babylon 5) is already one of my top 10 shows of all time.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Sydney Bristow is a young, athletic, college graduate who was recruited her freshman year as a secret agent for SD-6, a top-secret branch of the CIA. After a few years -- after Sydney confides her lifestyle to her boyfriend, the evil head of SD-6 -- Arvin Sloan, has him killed. Sydney learns that SD-6 is part of a rogue international agency called the Alliance of 12, out to rule the world. She becomes a double agent, working with the real CIA to bring down SD-6 with the assistance of her handler, Michael Vaughn, and her estranged father Jack Bristow -- also a double agent. Along the way, Sydney fights various rival agents, rival terrorist groups, and traitors all the while keeping her cloak-and-dagger lifestyle a secret from her friends.

Alias (along with Babylon 5) is already one of my top 10 shows of all time.
    ok everyone knows that part

how does it end?

She has falls in love with the journalist dude?
    kills her roomate who is jealouse of her sock fetish (as seen in your movie) then gets hired by Al Queada and destroys the UN, when she falls inlove with Cat Stevens inorder to experience nostalgic tunes in which she curcumsizes herself so as not to tell her knowledge etc etc???????????

And to finish off she finally she kills her father, with a cheese slicer.

maestro?

How the fuck does it end?
    Last edited by 100%; 09-16-2006 at 05:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast