Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG ovh to **** up everything.

FFS have you seen what these ppl have made?
    Check kimsufi and ovh sites and notice the premium series burstable sites etc..
    I can't understand nothing...
    Everything is so complicated and oles is not explaining..They've turned ovh into leaseweb... Such a pitty for them..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pretty much screwed up their offers, 4 series, i guess burstable still ok with unlimited but too may points to note..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I dont get many points..
    Now whats the main difference between kimsufi and ovh offers? Why someone not to go on a kimsufi server anymore?

Or what is OVH to Internet (Peering) and OVH to Internet (Transit)
    Last edited by viper151; 11-18-2008 at 08:14 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    This burstable and standard series is nothing else than low priority, which you can see in CP. So nothing has been changed in fact only they just wanted to make the rules clear.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Nop .. Burstable and premium(for ovh) or standard(for kimsufi) are different..And i dont get the difference..

And ovh offers were unmetered.. Or when you were using it intesively the servers you had shared 100/100... That means that if i was ovh customer and had only 1 ovh server that was unmetered..Only resellers had the problem.. Now everyone has the problem... And premium sla is fake now.. No change..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yes im very confused as to whats what. :-/

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Nop .. Burstable and premium(for ovh) or standard(for kimsufi) are different..And i dont get the difference.
    But it's the same Do you have access to CP ? You can check it. Low priority or standard . Low = burstable , standard = 100 Mbit/s you don't use too much bw.

And ovh offers were unmetered.. Or when you were using it intesively the servers you had shared 100/100...
    NO... You have 100Mbit/s all the time (peering) and 8-15Mbit/s (tranzit). OFC if you have server in low priority . Standard = 100Mbit/s all the time.

Only resellers had the problem..
    Not all.

And premium sla is fake now.. No change..
    No if you have 1 server per client

OVH have a lot Gbits in peering and ppl even won't notice the changes As it has been so far with low priority ...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    But still can't get some thinks.. First of all premium sla is fake cause before they didn't cap your speed but you were sharing it with the other servers of yours( For ovh) Now they cap you..

What is transit?? And what is peering?
    If server is low priority then you have been capped?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    But still can't get some thinks.. First of all premium sla is fake cause before they didn't cap your speed but you were sharing it with the other servers of yours( For ovh) Now they cap you..
    No !!! If you have one server per client you have 100Mbit/s per server. And if you have more servers then you have 15Mbit (tranzit) and 100Mbit (peering) per server.

What is transit?? And what is peering?
    If server is low priority then you have been capped?
    No low priority you have 8-15Mbit (tranzit) and 100Mbit peering. Standard you have 100Mbit tranzit and peering.
    peering that means they exchange traffic , not pay for it.
    tranzit they pay for bandwith.

PPL who use servers as seedboxes will not notice this , unless they are from US etc. Then FTP speed might be weaker.

In a while i will buy new kimsufi as a test
    Last edited by dance4; 11-18-2008 at 09:10 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    If those you are saying is true then kimsufi is by far better than ovh
    Still can't get peering and transit..

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast