Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X Men 2

I am now sharing X Men 2 on Kazaa Lite.

It is split into 2 parts and is in MPG form, but to write to a VCD you need to convert it using nero, TEMPGenc does not work with it for some reason.
    If anyone can get TEMPGenc to do it please let me know how, although ero does a very good job and it does not come out blurry or anything!

Enjoy!

PS, it's the only thing I'm sharing to stop people clogging my upload thing uploading crap!

OH yeah, and it is VERY good quality, better than some so called DVD rips!!!

Picture and sound are both very good, just download a few MB and check of you don't believe me!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    how are we supposed to check it out if we dont know the file name thers loads of fake files! thanx for letting us know u got it but we need to kno which one to get, whats the file size?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    the mpeg wont convert cos its already in mpeg form, it can be burt stright off

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    HASH?

FILE INFO?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    His username explains it all.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Me thinks he's bullshitting.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I don't know how to put all these hash things up, it does not burn straight to a VCD. I am not bullshitting.

Maybe you could have searched X MEN 2 perhaps and then looked for my user name?

And as you seem to think I'm bullshitting, I've deleted it so I can't share it. I mean what's the point in sharing a "fake"??

Sorry to anyone who wnated it or was in the middle os getting it, you can thank the muppets above

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    And speaking of user name's "Benno", what does the name "Benno" say about you?

Nice boy?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Way to go Russ , way to become another legion of the crying 13 year olds who are starved for attention

Just piss off you twat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast