Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BT phoning up moaning about over useage

Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mikeco View Post
    BT just sucks balls, i miss been able to download at 6-12pm times, i just ending building a few GBs in newsleecher then hitting connect in the morning and let it download while at college

but ill be leaving BT in march and heading over to bethere to get 24MB dw 1.1MB up connection (ADSL2)

hope ill be able to get that upload speed will be nice to host a game server of some kind
    Can't blame you mate! BT are still chasing me for this fookin bill! It's doing my nutt in.. obviously 8 phone conversations to their billing dept just isn't enough to fix it. Then after phoning them I recevied the same bill twice through the post in three days!! At this rate they will waste more on postage sending me dodgy bills for a service they no longer provide me!!

I did say I was going to contact Oftel, which is now Ofcom to make a formal complaint about this crap, but they say I need to make a "Formal" complaint to BT first /sigh, then if that dosn't work to: submit a complaint through a Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme - what ever the hell that is.. it's all bullshit - BT can sing for it!

Oh and good shout about Bethere..I checked their website - they said Dec 06 my exchange will be upgraded to ADSL2.

24 meg!! Now would just be amazing!

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    nobody ever really gets 24mb from what i hear. it tops out about the 15mb mark but thats still bloody good considering the 500 gig cap for £24.

im swapping to them soon.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    mikeco's Avatar Rossco's Manager
    any idea about the upload speed, does that matter on how far away u live or since its so low its max anyway?

(i mean low cos the download speed is upto 24mb when the upload is 1.3mb(yea i said 1.1mb before got it wrong checked site erlyer) )

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I dont have a clue about the upload speed really. Will ask a few mates who have it and see what they say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12