Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: looking for TT

  1. #1
    looking for trance t*****. i have TL
    plz message me

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    898
    no need to edit out that site name, trance traffic dont mind their name being mentioned. unfortunately im not power user there as of yet, so dont have any invites.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    271
    im power user over there, and ive only been given one invite in my entire time there.... me thinks they are close to their user limit....good luck

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by artifact View Post
    im power user over there, and ive only been given one invite in my entire time there.... me thinks they are close to their user limit....good luck
    someone gives unlimited trancetraffic onvites at oink`s PU forum

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    271
    yeah i remember someone doing this, but haven't seen it in a while..
    didnt there used to be a thread over there specifically for it...
    ???

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by artifact View Post
    yeah i remember someone doing this, but haven't seen it in a while..
    didnt there used to be a thread over there specifically for it...
    ???
    http://oink.me.uk/forums.php?action=...&topicid=38180

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    dang..still not power user at oink

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by artifact View Post
    im power user over there, and ive only been given one invite in my entire time there.... me thinks they are close to their user limit....good luck
    someone gives unlimited trancetraffic onvites at oink`s PU forum
    I got my TT invite from there 5 weeks ago...

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    516
    Not only at oink but also at TB and bitme forums.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    898
    probably tt staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •