Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DIDIDave down ?

me still waiting for dididave to come alive ...........

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Suphix's Avatar . BT Rep: +1
    yeah wanted to grab a dvd for tomorrow :-(

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    DDD is very fast and good for xvid/dvdr, i hope they return soon

4. BitTorrent   -   #14

Urgent

hi there ppl my name is chris, i love this site and one day when i tryed to logon to the site it would not let me so it took me two days to find out why so this is the reason as follows:Im sorry to say but Dididave.com is down for time being due to Hackers ?

I dont have a 100% list of who done this to the site but some Ex Users / Staff that were kicked off some weeks ago have taken it upon themselfs to ake the resonsability of the attack ?

Now seeing that i know these people and there a bunch of Numb nuts that could not hack there way out of a 10 goto 10 loop i dont think they did.
    These people are just a bnch of nmb nunts taking upon themselfs to cause more and more trouble for My site, It's users and it's staff ?

There constant attacks of the users and saff were the resone for them being asked to leave in the first place.
    Also these people also feel the need to phone my home and threaten my partner and children is totaly un-justified.

Your actions just go to show what a bunch of low life scum you realy are. and i can only hope that Minty and Groovy get what ever life has to trow at them.
    These actions from so called freinds in the past is just not right and as i have always thought to myself ...Just a bunch or losers after anything they can get ????
    Stab your own freinds and partners in the back as soon as drop a hat.

Doididave Aka cddvdheaven was a nice feindly place to hang out an meet till these two members listed above joined .
    As soon as they did the sites community spirit which the whole site was built upon and loved by many users want to rat shit !!!!!.

I have been left to pick up the peice on more them a few times after there and others stupid actions ?

Please UnderStand .....Dididave.com is all about the uploading sharing downloading of torrents ???? Nothing more ......
    As you two members never in your whole life downloaded or uploaded and never showed any interest in these activities why the hell join a site like this ?????

Now please stop and tell your new freinds if you indeed have any to sp the attack on Dididave.com's server.

ALL IP's have been logged and are tagged to your UK's IPS's ??? Also all phone calls to my home have been logged by BT and my partner and the use of witheld numers will not help ? These calls will be cross referenced with my partner and BT and any such calls logged will be reported to the police as they have already been informed..... so why you feel the need to say to your own members / freinds this is not your doing is total Bull Shxt and when the police come to see you abot these calls dont go crying to anone but yourselfs.
    THE POLICE TAKE THREATENING CALLS AGAIST KIDS VERY SERIOUSLY INDEED.......
    PS YOU ALSO CALLED WHEN MY PARTNER OR MYSELF WERE NOT THERE AND UPSET THE BABYSITTER AND HER PARENTS ARE NOW NOT HAPPY AND ALSO WISH TO KNOW WHO IT WAS ....NAMES WILL BE GIVEN ONCE BT AND POLICE HAVE THE INFORMATION NEEDED.

I just hope they bring the site back on thanks from chris

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    you realize that message is over a year old, right?

Oct 16 2005, 11:07 PM
    http://forums.thebeehive.info/index.php?showtopic=208

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    express98's Avatar Poster

Angry

the sites backup but cant log in anybody else havin same prob??????

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Yep, even the recovery thing says email add not found in database....seems like everybody will have to start afresh?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

We are working very hard to bring Dididave.com back as soon as possable.

For all those that have not seen the news the server suffered a major failure last week and is only now getting back on line and hope to be back with the next 24 hours.

Many thanks for the support from the users and staff and our host over at Moxie for there efforts to get us back up and running in a shorest possable time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    site isnt back up
    login.php has just been loaded before the back-up database (i sure hope anyway)
    the homepage says they're still working on it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    snakebite's Avatar Need Help BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Thanks for the link dude...you have been most helpfull

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast