Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lookin for TT,bit**,datam**n,finbyt**,danishb***

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by kuban177 View Post
    TT is trancetraffi* and evandro do u have an account on PT cuz i have and Pt its as strict as Oink. You cant really use NRPG Ratiomaster or Azureus Shu as easily as on 99% of other trackers plus they r removing lots of users for trading invites plus it has the biggest requirements on security i've ever seen.
    lol

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    icemix's Avatar Yo Im SpankyyY! ;)

Laugh

TT is trancetraffi* and evandro do u have an account on PT cuz i have and Pt its as strict as Oink. You cant really use NRPG Ratiomaster or Azureus Shu as easily as on 99% of other trackers plus they r removing lots of users for trading invites plus it has the biggest requirements on security i've ever seen.
    ROFL!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    ok i see u dont believe me so tell me which regular tracker removes accounts of 4 or more staff members including sysop for breaking the rules?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    kuban you don't know the situation. PT has a stupid staff and that's why one smart sysop had to lose his account. bolero is out from some other reason which is kept in secret but probably he did some major no no. The two other mods resign because this was theirs decision.

As for the security... hmm... it;s not that strict as you may think. On a local polish forum everyone is trading polishtracker invites, the staff see it and have nothing against it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    [...]
    You cant really use NRPG Ratiomaster or Azureus Shu as easily as on 99% of other trackers
    [...]
    seems like you have quite some experience in this area, thanks for letting us know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12